I realy like musique and I play guitare. I like to play Metal and Rock. I want to make a band with my friends and if we can, I will play guitare and maybe I will sing.
My favorites band is ''All That Remains'' and ''Amon Amarth''.
All that remains play almost just metal music. I lisent almost all the time the song ''Chiron'' and ''Regret Not'' when I lisent this band. Regret Not is a music with only guitard and a little
Amon Amart play just black metal music. I realy like the song ''Cry Of The Black Bird'' because I find the beat is almost perfect! I lisent sometimes ''Twilight Of The Tunder God'' and ''Runes To My Memory''. This band is realy too fast!
127 words!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI don't realy like musik ,but i like rock .. You are not very good to play guitar ( I know), but with more practique you have big chance to be king of guitar =D lol ..
ReplyDelete33 words
I try to play guitar, but I stop it. I don't have an enough patient for learn somes songs. I hope the band will work for you and maybe I will listen you.
ReplyDelete